Friday, October 09, 2009

I have had such a hectic few weeks. I have been in training at work which means that I am on the day shift. I do not like getting up when it is still dark outside! I am having a really hard time remembering my new medication schedule. I cant remember if I took my Topamax in the morning and then I am so tired by the time I get home I totally forget to take it at night. I really wonder if I am coming or going. I thought it would only take me a couple of days to get used to it..NOPE! I am still forgetting my medication as of last night, and it has been 2 weeks. I have had 2 migraines, which is quite shocking since I am so out of wack with the medication and a new sleep pattern. I thought for sure I would have one everyday.

Last weekend every time I tried to blog I would sit lay down on the couch with my lap top and start to write something and 5 seconds later I would be asleep. It was very frustrating.  My crazy husband tried to even take a picture of me with my fingers in the typing position, the screen saver on, and me fast asleep. I promptly deleted it!!

I have at least been able to catch up with friends since I am working like a normal person, and that has been at least nice. I have came to the conclusion however that I AM NOT NORMAL, and I will take my second shift back any day now. I am thinking it will be either Thursday or Friday of next week.

The good news is Columbus did sail the ocean blue and we must give him thanks on Monday. Hip Hip Hooray for Bank Holidays and three day weekends!

1 Comment:

  1. WinnyNinny PooPoo said...
    I think switching shifts is hard on the old noggin; back in the day, I found I did 16 hours work instead of 8 when I switched! :)

Post a Comment