Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rain Rain

Go away. While I know the rain is good for nature and the yummy fruits and veggies I eat; my head can not stand it! The rain started last night and I woke up with a migraine this morning. I managed to come to work, however the pain has increased ever since. I usually do not like to take new medication while I work, but it was either take the Maxalt and see how I react or go home and medicate. I chose to try to work. It is working fantastic. No nasty side effects other than feeling really nice. I actually cant believe how fast it is working. It only took about 45 minutes. I started my 50mg of Topamax on Tuesday, and I swear it is taking a piece of my intelligence with it. Thank you lord for spell checker. I have not always been the best speller, but it nearly took me 3 minutes to figure out that since was not spelled sense(hey at least I knew it was not the right spelling I was looking for). I do apologize if any grammatical errors appear on my blog, I promise they are not intentional, and I do try to read and re-read over my post before I publish. I am going to have to learn how to cope being on this medication and being a perfectionist. I really wish I had the mentality some days just say well I tried my best even if I fail at something. Failure is a really hard word for me. It is why I don't set goals for myself too high. I know that if I have to struggle to reach them and fail, I will go into huge bout of depression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment