Monday, September 07, 2009


This Sunday was our one year anniversary. We had a really good weekend. Friday started out well. We headed to the St. Louis Arch. I have lived here for several years and still hadn't made it to the top, so that was on the to do list. The view at the top of the arch is just simply amazing. The weather was gorgeous. I was a little disappointed because my camera was not working, but thankfully Dustin's camera phone took pretty good pictures.

Saturday we had a cook out with our friends that we like to get together with and go out to eat, but instead they just invited a couple of different couples to their house. They were having some issues with their air conditioning, and with all the cooking going on in the house it was just was HOT HOT HOT. I really tried to stay cool, because I knew the heat is a major trigger for a migraine, but I failed. Luckily I was able to take some Zomig and at least hang on for another hour or two.

Sunday we just hung out and spent some quality time together. We went to a Japanese restaurant. It was really awesome. I love the show the cook puts on and the food is always great. We watched a couple movies that I bought him for his gift. As ya'll already know I got my gift early, which was my laptop.

I feel so blessed to have such a great man walking by my side, not in front, or behind me, but right beside me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment