Monday, September 14, 2009

So last night I was all excited about getting up and getting ready for work. I was trying to decide which outfit I was going to wear. I even thought I would put on some makeup and fix my hair a little extra nice, even thought I would make a commitment to wear makeup everyday. Guess who decides to show up this morning, oh yeah that's right my not welcome friend migraine, I really thought I had it beat last night. I just had the dull ache by the time I went to bed.

It is really hard getting dressed and being excited about it when you feel like you could split your head open and all would be well. I did not feel like pulling on my hair to fix it up, but I did. I did not feel like brushing on my makeup over my forehead, but I did for the sake of not looking like how I felt.

I knew my head was really bad when I told one person here at work to have a good weekend..um yeah it is Monday, Nicole. I also told someone that Patrick Swazye died on Monday, uh yeah that would be today. See my brain is just not functioning. I am sure I said other things that I just can't seem to recall.

Well I am off work and I am going to hermit in my bedroom, with my icepack and another spray of zomig. Hopefully this will do the trick.

Oh yeah, let's not forget:


1 Comment:

  1. Heather said...
    I HATE working with a migraine brain. I feel like such an idiot. I'm a freakin college grad for goodness sakes, but someone at work asks a simple question about something I did yesterday and I can't remember. I can't ever give a direct answer, I always have to go through my notes or e-mails to look things up. It's so embarrassing! (Thanks for letting me vent)

Post a Comment