Sunday, September 13, 2009

I can remember the days when I was young and before I had such horrible migraines that I could start shopping when the stores open their doors and not come home until the stores would be making their announcement that it was closing time. 


I tried this yesterday, but I defiantly did not make it until closing time. I got up around 9, but didn't manage to leave the house until 10:30 with a friend of mine. We were off to find me some new clothes that were not falling off of me, and that were more business like attire for my new position at work. We hit several different stores before I finally said I need to eat, which I did, but I also knew I needed to rest. We went to Applebees. I love their 2 meals for $20. 


It was really exciting to see that I have gone down one pant size, and two top sizes. I was having a lot of fun trying on clothes. It was total gratification looking at myself in that mirror. 


I came home at modeled my new clothes for my husband and he liked them all. He liked that I got shirts that I could mix and match with other pants. Then I found myself drifting off to sleep, it was only 5 o'clock. I took a nap that lasted until 9 pm. Dang I was tired. There goes my sleep schedule. I still manged to go back to bed at 2 am, which is a usual bed time for me. 


This morning though I woke up with a migraine. I knew I just way over did things. I must keep telling myself that limits are good and that I cant do all things that I once could. It is just so darn hard, and I was having a good time.

1 Comment:

  1. FIGHTER said...
    ok...share how are you loosing weight.....great job...i understand you so well...i learned along time ago that i am a only half day women...meaning my body can only handle doing things for half the day...usually around 2pm is my drop off point...i learned this in my late twentys...that was real hard to accept and adjust too...seeing women older than me go on for hours and hours...man....i just wanted to break down and cry and sometimes i did....:)

Post a Comment